Tuesday 4 July 2017

5 Hilarious Will Ferrell Performances


On the release of his latest film "The House" I've decided to gather what I feel are 5 of Will Ferrell's top performances in film. Such is the talent of this guy that this list could have been a lot longer but these 5 will have to do for now. (Feel free to add your own favourites in the comment box or via social media)

Here are 5 crackers from this quality comedic actor and some of his funniest lines:

5. Ron Burgundy (Anchorman)
Adam Mckay's silly overload comedy sees Ferrell deliver some of the most hilarious and constantly quoted lines ever delivered on the big screen! His superb supporting cast help Ferrell produce simply one of Hollywood's funniest comedies. Demands repeated viewing.
Funniest line: "It's so hot (drinks milk) Milk was a bad choice.!"

4. Brennan Huff (Step Brothers
The perfect pairing of Will Ferrell and John C Reilly make this over the top immature comedy work really well as both actors constantly bid to outdo each other as scene stealers in another Ferrell/McKay collaboration. Hilarious!
Funniest line: "I have had a belly full of white dog crap in me , and now you lay this s**t on me?"

3.Buddy (Elf)
A seasonal hit, Ferrell abandons the gross out humour for a performance filled with charm and hilarity in a film that proved a big hit with all members of the family and is a frequent resident on audiences favourite Christmas movies!
Funniest line: "This place reminds me of Santa's workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me!"

2.Det Allen Gamble (The Other Guys)
Another comedy cracker sees Ferrell link superbly with Mark Wahlberg in a clever cop movie parody that soars due to the high class action sequences and excellent comedic chemistry between the two leads.
Funniest line:"Do you wake up in the mornin' and say, "I'm puttin on my big boy pants. Look, I'm wearin' a belt. I got big boy pants on."
1.Frank the Tank (Old School)
Always near the top of my favourite comedies list, this Todd Philips directed film announced Ferrell as a real tour de force on the movie Hollywood scene as he simply chews up very scene he's in. Classic!
Funniest line:" You my boy Blue!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment